PRODUCT NEWS: Benny Greb Signature Snare Drum to hit drum market

Posted on | Wednesday, November 24, 2010 | No Comments

Benny: “My signature snare drum from Sonor is basically a replica of a snare drum that was custom built by Sonor for me many years ago. It ended up being the main snare I’ve been recording with and using live since then. In all of my recent recordings you can hear the huge sound and versatility of this great instrument. I’m happy to share this sound now with you. Have fun with it!”


Features
13" x 5.75" Thin (5 mm) Beech Shell Construction
Scandinavian Birch Outer Veneer
2.3 mm Powerhoops
REMO Drumheads made in the USA
Soundwire Snares
Specially designed Benny Greb Badge and Soft Rubber Ring

Comments

Leave a Reply

Archives

Search Box

Search

Followers

TopOfBlogs My Zimbio
Powered by Blogger.